Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gingies- Boys

Here are my Gingies, boy version. I did the girls earlier and these guys were you-know-where.
I just had to make pants, put their bow ties on and their hair. Nothing big, the hard part was done (sewing and stuffing) and they just sat. Silly me. Now they are done, ready to join the girls and their close-up for the film. I think they're cute. I don't know why I hadn't finished them earlier. Hmmm, let's see, procrastination, fear demon.
I think I need to make a fear voodoo doll and just poke him when he decides to get ugly and ruin my creative day. Or projects. I know I want to make one for Old Man Winter and give him the boot.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...