Saturday, February 13, 2010

No Name

A couple of moons ago, I use to do wood carving. I designed this little miss and she got stuck in the "Land of Finish Me". I pulled her out after having rearranged my closets and decided to change her fate. Will I ever get back to wood carving? I don't have a clue but I can finish her. She needs to be painted and will have a marble in her hand, a crystal ball of sorts. I think I had some elf maiden in mind.

I wanted her in an emerald green dress with gold and red belt. She was also going to be a red head. If anyone one wants to try naming her, please be my guest.

I watched the opening Olympic ceremonies and really enjoyed them. My boss said that she felt as if she was invited in. I agree, that's Canada for you. It was like being in their home. I wish all the athletes the best of luck. #12 on my bucket list is to attend an Olympic opening ceremony.


My art reception was last night too. A lot of people showed up which was great. The food was really good and I had a great time. I also had a few inquiries about Koji. I am ready to make the next Koji Bear. After dinner tonight, thar will be skulls to deal with. See ya.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...